Privacy and Cookies Policy
Last updated December 2013
Outlined below is synced.io`s policy with regard to the privacy of the users of its website and sub-sites. By visiting these sites you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
Synced.io fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through e-mail alerts or when using our online feedback forms will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. This is strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We take every precaution to protect the confidentiality of your personal information that you supply. For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files which may include:
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third party web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly
4.1 First party cookies.
|PHPSESSID||This is the standard PHP cookie containing the user's session ID.||On exit|
4.2. Third party cookies.
How do we use the information we collect?
We collect different types of information about our users for the following reasons:
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer, including this Website. As part of this, we may use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified).
- To carry out any legal obligations arising from your interaction with the Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Do we protect your personal information?
We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the security technology: we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information; and we ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has appropriate security measures.
Who do we share data with?
We reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
We may also use service providers to help us run the Website or services available on the Website. Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, in compliance with data protection legislation.
Where do we store your personal data?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Certain online purchase options on the Website require you to give financial information (such as your credit card number) and demographic information (such as your address etc.).
How to contact us
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org